Experience: 1-3 years
- Project coordinator for advocacy, communications and policy clients
- Lead and contribute to internal firm projects
- Ability to learn and implement field organizing techniques into a campaign structure
- Draft constituent level materials and track all activities, daily
- Research policy issues and message testing
- Responsible for managing national field teams and reporting to 2-4 clients
- Handling media requests, arranging press interviews, assisting in writing press releases, pitching journalists, etc.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key reporters, producers, etc.
- Assist with executing events, including press conferences, speaking engagements, editorial board meetings and media trainings
- Collect, conduct and present quantitative and qualitative research & analysis
- Write concise memos that summarize and analyze findings
- Draft extensive reports presenting the analysis, including quantified effects
- Research and monitor clients’ business and industry to maintain a current knowledge base
- Team Player
- Familiarity with business, economics, politics and the legislative process
- Motivated & self-starting
- Willingness to learn new skills and participate in new projects
- Solid writing and presentation skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
- Project management experience and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Agency, publicly-traded company, or Hill/Administration experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- A demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a small team is essential.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
How to apply: Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: "Associate"